Sunday, April 1, 2007

A Hundy, Bitches!

Date: Sunday, April 1st, 2007 (not a joke, asshole)
Leave: 7:45AM
Return: 3PM (minus watching Ben's race and stopping by my parents' house to say hi)
Distance: 102.66 miles
Average speed: 17.1 mph

Well, I got my first >= 100 mile ride in today. Hells yes. Ben was racing in the Piece of Cake road race and I decided to bail on Lon and Sally like a stooge at the last moment and drag my bike and ass up to Woodland, WA to watch him devour the Peleton of Cat 5 racers.

It was a LONG ride all by my lonesome, but super enjoyable, no rain, no flats and now I am HUNGRY. I will try to map out the route in a bit after some nourishment.

--Update--
Oh man, a steak and a beer and some salad and another beer and some cereal and some bread and a potato and some more salad and about six gallons of water and some trail mix after a ride like that KICKS ASS.

No comments: